BUD LIGHT® BATTLE OF THE BANDS CONTEST – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST: The Bud Light Battle of the Bands Contest (“Contest”) begins at 5:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET) on May 30, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 27, 2012. The Contest is divided into five (5) stages, and all Submissions, as described in Section 3 of these Official Rules, must satisfy all of the requirements of all stages in order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize of the Contest, as described in Section 10 of these Official Rules. The five (5) stages, all of which are more fully described below, include:
Stage 1: Contest Submission: The Contest Submission Stage begins at 5:00:00 p.m. ET on May 30, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 17, 2012. The Contest Submission Stage is based on Location as described in Section 3 of these Official Rules.
Stage 2: Initial Public Voting: Beginning at 12:00:00 p.m. ET on June 21, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 3, 2012, visitors to the Contest Websites will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite Submission, as described in Section 3 of these Official Rules, to determine the ten (10) Semi-Finalists for each Location, for a total of eighty (80) Semi-Finalists, as defined in Section 5 of these Official Rules.
Stage 3: Judging by Music Industry Professionals and Sponsor: Beginning on or about July 4, 2012 and ending on or before July 12, 2012, the ten Semi-Finalists for each Location will be judged according to the criteria as described in Section 6 of these Official Rules, to select three (3) Location Finalists for each Location, for a total of twenty-four (24) Location Finalists, as defined in Section 6 of these Official Rules.
Stage 4: Performance by the Finalists Stage: From July 26, 2012 through August 5, 2012, the Location Finalists will participate in Location Events as described in Section 7 of these Official Rules. Exact dates of each Location Event will be provided to the participating Location Finalists in advance of each scheduled Location Event.
Stage 5: Final Public Voting Stage: Beginning at 12:00:00 p.m. ET on August 13, 2012 and ending on August 27, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, visitors to the Contest Websites will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite Location Finalists, as described in Section 8 of these Official Rules, to determine the three (3) Grand Prize Winners (subject to verification). The Grand Prize Winners will be announced on or about August 31, 2012.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to individual artists or performing groups of two (2) or more eligible members (“Performing Groups”) as described herein. Each individual artist or member of the Performing Group: (A) must be a resident of the United States (except CA) residing in the United States throughout the duration of this Contest; (B) must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry submission; and (C) must not be under a recording or publishing contract as described below. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), Sonicbids (“Contest Administrator”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, retailers, distributors, wholesalers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as parents, spouse, children, sibling, grandparents, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Contest.
You may not participate in this Contest if you or any member of your Performing Group is under contract with (i) any "Major" record company. "Major" is defined as a record company that distributes through Walt Disney/ABC, EMI, Vivendi Universal, Warner Music Group or Sony/BMG, (ii) any major publishing company, which is defined as a company that is majority-owned by Walt Disney, Viacom, Warner Music Group, Sony/ATV/BMG or Vivendi Universal, or (iii) any company which might interfere with your ability (if you are entering as an individual artist), or the ability of any member of the Performing Group, to perform for Sponsor or Contest Administrator, or to enter into agreements with the Sponsor or Contest Administrator as described herein, as determined by the Sponsor Contest Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion.
3. STAGE 1: CONTEST SUBMISSION: The Contest Submission Stage (“Contest Submission Stage”) begins at 5:00:00 p.m. ET on May 30,2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 17, 2012. You may enter as an individual artist or as a Performing Group (“Entrant”). If entering as a Performing Group, only one (1) eligible member of the Performing Group may submit an entry on behalf of their Performing Group, but the name, complete address and date of birth of each member of the Performing Group must be submitted on the entry form.
Entrants must be a registered Sonicbids user in order to enter the Contest. Registration on Sonicbids is free for new members and can be obtained by logging on to www.sonicbids.com/budlight (“Submission Website”) and following the online instructions to open an account.
Entrants must create music and lyrics (collectively the “Song” or “Submission”) not to exceed five (5) minutes in length. The Song must not infringe upon the rights of any third party. Cover songs, defined as copyrights that are fully controlled by a third party, are not eligible, and all lyrics should be in English. You may choose the subject for your Song and the style of music, but the Song must meet the Submission Requirements (“Submission Requirements”) as more fully defined below. Sponsor and Contest Administrator assume no responsibility for any internal disputes among Performing Group members with respect to their ownership of the Song or their right to perform under the Performing Group name. By submitting a Song, Entrant and all members of the Performing Group:
(A) agree that any disputes among the Performing Group members, if any, may be determined by the Entrant, who shall be deemed the authorized representative of the Performing Group, empowered to act on behalf of the Performing Group, including acceptance of the Contest prizes; and the Sponsor and Contest Administrator (and their respective designees) shall be deemed to have acted reasonably by relying upon the statements of the Entrant; and
(B) grant permission to the Sponsor, Contest Administrator and their respective designees to use name, group name and logo (if applicable), photograph, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voice, performance, and city and state addresses of the Entrant and each Performing Group member on a worldwide basis for purposes of advertising and/or trade, in any and all media, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
To enter, during the Contest Submission Stage, you may upload your Song in an MP3 format, not to exceed 5 MB, according to the onscreen instructions at www.sonicbids.com/budlight. An entry form including an Electronic Press Kit (“EPK”) will be posted on the Contest Website and must be completed in its entirety. Entrant must also indicate the Location in which they wish to perform (and in which the Entrant must perform if Entrant is selected during Stage 3 as described in Section 6 of these Official Rules). Entrant may only enter one (1) Location. The Locations include (“each a Location” and collectively the “Locations”):
· Denver, Colorado
· Detroit, Michigan
· Houston, Texas
· Las Vegas, Nevada
· Miami, Florida
· Nashville, Tennessee
· New York, New York
· St. Louis, Missouri
Limit one (1) entry per individual artist or Performing Group. If you enter as an individual artist then you cannot also enter as part of a Performing Group. If you enter as part of a Performing Group then you cannot also enter as an individual artist. If you enter as part of a Performing Group then you cannot also enter as part of another Performing Group. Once a Performing Group has submitted an entry, the Performing Group may not add or remove any performing members.
Submission Requirements: The Song must meet the following Submission Requirements:
All Submissions are subject to Sponsor’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy, as follows: DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT—Anheuser-Busch is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Anheuser-Busch adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Entries infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to Anheuser-Busch designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
· Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Anheuser-Busch’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for Anheuser-Busch to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
By submitting a Submission, you agree that your Submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor or Contest Administrator under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor and Contest Administrator is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Submission on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Submission, Sponsor and Contest Administrator do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor or Contest Administrator, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
5. STAGE 2: INITIAL PUBLIC VOTING STAGE: Beginning at 12:00:00 p.m. ET on June 21, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 3, 2012 (“Initial Voting Period”), visitors to www.budlight.com/battleofthebands or www.facebook.com/budlight(collectively the “Contest Websites”) who are residents of the United States 21 years of age or older will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite eligible Submission to determine the ten (10) Semi-Finalists (“Semi-Finalists”) for each Location. You may vote for multiple Entrants but there is a limit of one (1) vote per person per day for any one (1) Entrant. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like voting methods will void all such votes. Any attempt by an Entrant and/or his/her family/friends to affiliate him/herself or vote more than the number of times authorized herein using multiple names or email addresses and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsor and Contest Administrator in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor and Contest Administrator the right to disqualify the Entrant in its reasonable discretion.
Following the conclusion of the Initial Public Voting Period, the ten (10) Submissions receiving the highest amount of votes for their Location will be deemed the Semi-Finalists for their Location, for a total of eighty (80) Semi-Finalists. The Semi-Finalists will advance to Stage 3 of the selection process, as described in Section 6 of the Official Rules. In the event there is a tie, Sponsor and Contest Administrator will determine the Semi-Finalists by judging the tied Submissions based the Stage 3 judging criteria as described in Section 6 of the Official Rules. In the event that there are fewer than ten (10) eligible Submissions in any Location, Sponsor reserves the right to proceed in the Contest with fewer than ten (10) Semi-Finalists in any given Location.
6. STAGE 3: JUDGING BY MUSIC INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS AND SPONSOR: Beginning on or about July 4, 2012 and ending on or before July 12, 2012, the Submissions of the Semi-Finalists will be judged by representatives of Music Industry Profession and Sponsor (the “Judging Panel”). Submissions will be judged based on the criteria below (“Judging Criteria”) to select the three (3) Finalists for each Location (“Location Finalists”), for a total of twenty-four (24) Location Finalists:
2. The Performing Group’s professionalism of Submission;
3. Composition of the Performing Group’s lyrical content; and
4. Performing Group’s overall marketability.
The Location Finalists will advance to Stage 4 of the selection process, as described in Section 7 of the Official Rules. In the event there is a tie, the Judging Panel will determine the Location Finalists based on the Submission with the highest score in “Performing Group’s Overall Marketability”. In the event that there are fewer than three (3) eligible Submissions in any Location, Sponsor reserves the right to proceed in the Contest with fewer than three (3) Location Finalists in any given Location.
7. STAGE 4: PERFORMANCE BY THE FINALISTS: On or about July 13, 2012, each of the twenty-four (24) Location Finalists will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail and will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within five (5) business days (or a shorter time if required). The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of participation in the Contest and, in such case, Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator may select an alternate Location Finalist (time permitting). The Location Finalists will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Location Finalists cannot participate in the Location Events until all such properly executed and notarized affidavits are received by Sponsor or Contest Administrator. Once the affidavits have been received in accordance with these Official Rules, the Location Finalists will receive details on their corresponding Location Event (“Location Event”). In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate Location Finalist may be selected (time permitting). Any alternate Location Finalist selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods describe herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor, Contest Administrator or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of the prize to an alternate Location Finalist (time permitting).
From July 26, 2012 through August 5, 2012, confirmed Location Finalists will have the opportunity to perform in the Location in which they were selected as the Location Finalists (“Location Events”). The exact dates/times/venues of the Location Events are TBD and will be communicated to the Location Finalists in advance of the Location Events. Transportation to/from the Location Events is the sole responsibility of the designated Location Finalists; however, each Location Finalist will receive one (1) $500.00 pre-loaded debit card that can be used for gas or hotel accommodations as described in Section 10 of these Official Rules. All Location Finalists must be present at the Location Events or the Location Finalists may be disqualified and rendered ineligible to perform or to receive a prize. At the Location Events, the Location Finalists will have the opportunity to perform their Submission and no less than one (1) additional Song of Location Finalists choice (“Performance”). The Performance must comply with the Submission requirements as stated in Section 3 of these Official Rules. The Location Finalists’ Performance will be videotaped by representatives of Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel a Location Event and/or require a Location Finalists to participate in a different location.
8. STAGE 5: FINAL PUBLIC VOTING: The Final Public Voting Period begins at 12:00:00 p.m. ET on August 13, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 27, 2012 (“Final Public Voting Period”). During the Final Public Voting Period, each Location Finalists’ videotaped Performance at the Location Event and eligible Submission will be posted on the Contest Website. Visitors to the Contest Websites who are residents of the United States 21 years of age or older will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite Location Finalists’ Performance and eligible Submission to determine the Grand Prize Winner. In the event the videotape of the Location Finalists’ Performance is not available for public voting due to technical difficulties, the Location Finalists’ eligible Submission will be posted for public voting only. The Performance and eligible Submission will be evaluated solely on the subjective opinions of the visitors to the Contest Website who choose to participate in the voting process. The three (3) Performances that receive the most votes during the Final Public Voting Period will be declared the Grand Prize winners, pending return of any necessary prize release forms as described in Section 9 of these Official Rules. You may vote for multiple Entrants but there is a limit of one (1) vote per person per day for any one (1) Entrant. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like voting methods will void all such votes. Any attempt by an Location Finalist and/or his/her family/friends to affiliate him/herself or vote more than the number of times authorized herein using multiple names or email addresses and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by Sponsor and Contest Administrator in its sole discretion, shall give Sponsor and Contest Administrator the right to disqualify the Location Finalist in its reasonable discretion. In the event there is a tie, the Judging Panel will determine the Grand Prize Winner based the Stage 3 judging criteria as described in Section 6 of these Official Rules. In the event of a second tie, the Judging Panel will determine the Grand Prize Winner based on the Location Finalist with the highest score in “Performing Group’s Overall Marketability”.
9. OBLIGATIONS OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS: On or about August 31, 2012, the three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail and will be required to respond to the notification within five (5) business days. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize, and Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator may select an alternate Grand Prize Winner (time permitting).
(a) General Releases: Before the Grand Prize is awarded, the Grand Prize Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within five (5) days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within any of these requirements, Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected. Any alternate Grand Prize Winner will also be required to adhere to the requirements described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor, Contest Administrator or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of the prize to an alternate Grand Prize Winner.
(b) Background Checks: Before the Grand Prize is awarded, the Grand Prize Winners must agree to a background check. The background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by Sponsor and Contest Administrator to help ensure that the Grand Prize Winners will not pose a safety threat or, in the Sponsor or Contest Administrator’s sole discretion, bring the Sponsor or Contest Administrator into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor or Contest Administrator. If requested, the Grand Prize Winners agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. The Sponsor and Contest Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any Grand Prize Winner if any individual artists or Performing Group member has been charged or convicted of a crime, or in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor or Contest Administrator, has engaged in past conduct that may reflect unfavorably on the Contest, Sponsor or Contest Administrator.
(c) Before the Grand Prize is awarded, the Grand Prize Winners will be required to enter into agreements under which such person or performing group members must (i) agree not to participate in any advertising, promotion and/or other publicity, and/or enter into any sponsorship relationship, with any alcohol beverage company that is a competitor of the Contest Sponsor (as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) through November 30, 2012; and (ii) agree to perform at the Bud Light Port Paradise Music Festival (see Section 10 of the Official Rules for details). Your performance will be subject to the Submission Requirements as defined in Section in Section 3 of these Official Rules.
Sponsor and Contest Administrator reserve the right to take the necessary steps to immediately dismiss the association with the Grand Prize Winner, and seek damages accordingly, at its sole and absolute discretion, if it determines that the above criteria are not met.
Grand Prize (3): Each Grand Prize Winner will receive:
(A) An opportunity to perform at the Bud Light Port Paradise Music Festival, which will be held on November 17 – 18, 2012 in the Bahamas.
(B) A Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation from gateway city nearest winner’s residence to city of port (Cape Canaveral or Miami, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion), transfers to/from ship and airport, standard ship accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights, all inclusive food, select beverages and gratuities on board the ship. Travel expected to occur between November 16, 2012 and November 19, 2012. Exact travel dates to be determined/communicated at a later date, by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel, accommodations and events are at the Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change, and restrictions may apply. Sponsor is responsible for any necessary hotel accommodations for winner prior and/or after the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise. Winner must have valid passport upon boarding the ship. Winner must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor. Winner must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (i.e. driver's license or passport) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Any additional ground transportation, passport fees, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) per Performing Group member is $486.44. ARV per individual artist is $702.80. Actual value depends on city, day, and time of departure. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes is minimum $2,108.40.
Location Finalist Prizes (24): Location Finalist traveling to the Location Event will receive one (1) $500.00 pre-loaded debit card that can be used for gas or hotel accommodations. Location Finalists must comply with the terms and conditions as stated on the debit card. Total ARV of all Location Finalist Prizes is $12,000.00.
For All Prizes: Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting), in Sponsor's sole discretion. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner. The difference between any stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
Entrant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and Contest Administrator and each of their respective parents, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and licensees, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, contractors, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives from and against any and all liability, claims, loss, damage, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with any third party action arising out of or resulting from (i) Entrant’s participation in the Contest, (ii) a breach or alleged breach of any of Entrant’s representations, warranties or obligations herein, and/or (iii) acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any grant or prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising there from.
12. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(A) This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, including federal, state and local prize taxes to the winner. By participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees that neither Sponsor, Contest Administrator nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Submissions, telephone calls, text messages, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Contest or Contest Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor, Contest Administrator nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with orused in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor, Contest Administrator nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. Should any portion of Contest be, in the Sponsor’s or Contest Administrator’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor or Contest Administrator, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of thisSweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate theContest, and randomly select the winners from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor or Contest Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
(B) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion shall be directed to sponsor and not to Facebook.
13. GOVERNING LAW:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and the Contest Entities in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri. In the event of a claim or dispute, Entrants’ sole remedy shall be limited to their remedy at law for damages, if any, and Entrants shall not have the right to in any way enjoin or restrain the distribution, advertising, publicizing or other exploitation (in any form of media) of the Website, the Contest, and/or any intellectual property owned or licensed by the Contest Entities or their respective parent companies and affiliated entities.
14. WINNER’S LIST:
To obtain a copy of the Winner’s List, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Bud Light Battle of the Bands 2012, 500 Harrison Ave Suite 404R Boston, MA 02118for receipt by October 27, 2012.
This Contest is administered, powered and produced by Sonicbids Corporation, 500 Harrison Ave Suite 404R Boston, MA 02118 and is sponsored by Anheuser-Busch, LLC, One Busch Place, St. Louis, MO 63118.
© 2012 Anheuser-Busch, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, MO
You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site